선샤인코스트 시청에서 Asset Management Lead 구합니다.
Asset Management LeadSalary: Level 7 QLGIA State (Stream A) - $93K - $99K pa gross (plus benefits)
Work type: Temporary/Max Term Full-time
Vacancy no: 497723
Duration: Until April 2020
Why work with us?
There is no better place to live and work than on the Sunshine Coast, especially with an outstanding organisation like Sunshine Coast Council.
With the vision to be Australia’s most sustainable region - Healthy, Smart, and Creative, Council is at the forefront of delivering a number of region shaping projects that will see the region become a hub for innovation, entrepreneurship and creativity, along with opportunities and a lifestyle for all to enjoy.
About the Role
You will lead the development and implementation of ISO 55000 aligned Asset Management System, including processes to measure its performance. Work closely with the Asset Management Working Group to ensure Asset Management is coordinated with Council’s strategic goals and objectives. Key aspects will include;
- Develop and implement the Asset Management Governance Framework
- Drive organisational culture change by leading internal consultation and collaboration required to to ensure Asset Management is Embedded in Council as a continuous improvement journey
- Deliver key asset management framework documentation including the Asset Management Policy, Vision Strategic Asset Management Plan, Condition Assessment Strategy and Asset criticality framework
- Lead the development and review of levels of service for all asset classes
- Lead the development and review of Asset Management Plans for all asset classes
- Lead the development of substantiable financial forecasts for all asset classes-included in the Asset Management Plans
- Develop value based framework for assessing and prioritising whole of life budgetary spend on all assets (new, operations, maintenance and renewals)
- Undertake regular asset management bench-marking against like organisations
You will be experienced in the development, delivery and administration of ISO aligned asset management system and documentation. The ability to lead and work collaboratively with key stakeholders, illustrating 'bigger picture' concepts to deliver transformative asset management initiatives is critical. Other key aspects include;
- Proven ability to lead change
- High level research, analytical problem solving and decision making skills with the capacity to examine complex problems and develop innovative strategies for their resolution to a diverse client base.
- Strong strategy and policy writing skills with demonstrated ability to undertake leading edge research, data analysis and prepare high level reports and correspondence for Council.
- High level interpersonal and communication skills with particular emphasis in the areas of consultation, building effective relationships and teams, negotiation, conflict resolution and assertiveness with the ability to meet changing organisational needs within a diverse and political environment.
- Strong time management and organisation skills to manage multiple competing priorities, a variety of stakeholder expectations and influencing and achieving preferred business outcomes without sacrificing quality.
- Ability to self-manage and be flexible within a changing environment
Our Culture & Employee Benefits
Council is committed to creating an inclusive, culturally diverse, healthy, skilled and committed workplace culture. As an employee you will enjoy a range of benefits which include but are not limited to:
- 9-day fortnight - to support your enjoyment of the lifestyle benefits Sunshine Coast has to offer.
- Discounted health related memberships and other wellbeing initiatives
- Generous Superannuation benefits - Council will also contribute 12% Superannuation in addition to your 6% superannuation contribution
For full details regarding this position and what to include in your application, refer to the Position Profile on www.sunshinecoast.qld.gov.au. Alternatively, click Apply for this job and follow prompts to complete your application.
Helpful information to assist you in completing your application is available on the Sunshine Coast Council website.
To learn more about Council’s vision and projects, you can view the Corporate Plan 2019-2023.
For specific enquiries contact Sarah Stephen during business hours on (07) 5441 8260.
Through its Reconciliation Action Plan, Sunshine Coast Council supports social and economic opportunities for Traditional Owners, the Kabi Kabi and Jinibara people and the broader First Nations community and as such strongly encourages local, First Nations people to apply.
[공지] 글을 게시하기 전에 공지사항을 꼭 숙지해주세요
운영자 | 04/11/19 | 추천 0 | 조회 3498
[누사] 4K restaurant cleaner looking for (Noosa Heads Main Beach area)
JEFF Hwang | 06/12/21 | 추천 0 | 조회 350
[누사] Full time, part time and casual
정환 장 | 28/11/21 | 추천 0 | 조회 387
[기타] 타일러 모집합니다.
sunshineadmin | 18/10/21 | 추천 0 | 조회 384
[마루치도어] 선샤인코스트 한인 미용실 찾습니다
Lucy Park | 03/09/21 | 추천 0 | 조회 587
[기타] 호주 인구조사팀 단기 인력 채용 공고
sunshineadmin | 15/07/21 | 추천 0 | 조회 677
[기타] 선샤인코스트 마쿨라 리조트 청소하실 분 구합니다.
sunshineadmin | 08/05/21 | 추천 0 | 조회 556
[김피] 선샤인 코스트 김피 쇼핑센터 청소 하실분 구합니다.
Zoro P | 02/04/21 | 추천 0 | 조회 769
[프레지안스프링스] 스시샵 핫푸드 파트 직원 구인
sunshineadmin | 01/01/21 | 추천 0 | 조회 939
[AK LINKS] 부동산 세일즈 에이전트 모집
한나 손 | 03/12/20 | 추천 0 | 조회 701
[AK LINKS] 부동산 세일즈 에이전트 모집
한나 손 | 12/11/20 | 추천 0 | 조회 872
[AK LINKS] 부동산 세일즈 에이전트 모집
한나 손 | 30/10/20 | 추천 0 | 조회 730
[기타] [타운즈빌 와라스시] 워홀, 쿠커리 졸업 예정자, TSS 찾고 계신 분들, 외곽 지역 비자 환영
sophia gyeong | 27/10/20 | 추천 0 | 조회 1108
[기타] 계약직 페인트 기술자 구합니다.
sunshineadmin | 27/10/20 | 추천 0 | 조회 750
[누사] 선샤인코스트 북쪽 누사카운슬에서 계약직 직원 구합니다.
sunshineadmin | 27/10/20 | 추천 0 | 조회 1049
[블라이블라이] 풀타임 직원 구합니다.
sunshineadmin | 27/10/20 | 추천 0 | 조회 614
[팜우드] 풀타임 또는 파트타임 매니저 구합니다.
sunshineadmin | 27/10/20 | 추천 0 | 조회 548
[기타] [쿠로이바] 캐쥬얼 클리너 구합니다.
sunshineadmin | 27/10/20 | 추천 0 | 조회 683
[기타] McFadyen Group에서 풀타임 직원 구합니다.
sunshineadmin | 27/10/20 | 추천 0 | 조회 621
[카와나] 금, 토 주말 캐쥬얼 직원 구합니다.
sunshineadmin | 27/10/20 | 추천 0 | 조회 662
[칼란드라] 칼란드라 Plastec 회사에서 풀타임 기술자 구합니다.
sunshineadmin | 27/10/20 | 추천 0 | 조회 786